One PC licence - $39.99
Export from NinjaTrader to ExcelDownload Free Trial Version - Export to Excel
This indicator directly connects a NinjaTrader chart to the Microsoft Excel and exports Open, High, Low, Close and all corresponding indicator values into a new or existing workbook into a specified sheet. The indicator exports either continually or on demand by a toolbar button. If more indicators with the same name are present, the indicator optionally uses long names in column headers.
Excel workbook name, sheet name and top-right position of the export area are fully customizable. Export into either existing or a new workbook is supported.
- direct export to an Excel sheet
- Customizable workbook name, sheet name and top-right corner of the export area
- Open, High, Low and Close export on each bar
- all indicators' values export on each bar
- one-time mode - export on click
- continuous mode - export in realtime or on bar close
- customizable maximum number of exported records
- works with Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and newer